The African Civil Aviation Commission (AFCAC) wishes to announce, in line with the AFCAC Constitution and Service Code, that the vacancy hereunder will be available at its Headquarters based in Dakar, Senegal:
The Commission encourages all interested persons to forward their applications directly to AFCAC using any of the following:
➢ Fax number: +221 33 820 70 18
➢ Address: Route de l’Aéroport Léopold Sedar Senghor ; BP 8898 Dakar-Senegal
The new deadline for receiving applications is 26 July 2019
(Your Application must include this Employment form filled and CV)
Please note that:
- AFCAC may decide at any time not to continue with the recruitment process regarding any of the the position taking into consideration the prevailing circumstances at the relevant time;.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered;
- Applications not submitted in accordance with the indicated format may also be rejected;
- Applications submitted electronically should be in Word or PDF format dully signed on the letter;
- Suitably qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply;
- Only applicants who are under serious consideration will be contacted and interviewed;
- AFCAC will not respond to queries regarding information on the status of the vacancies.
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT
Appointment will be on a two years fixed-term non-career basis (first year is probationary), Renewable upon satisfactory performance
OBLIGATIONS AND PRIVILEGES
AFCAC staff members are civil international servants subject to the authority of the Secretary General and may be assigned to any activity.
AFCAC staff members are expected to conduct themselves in a manner befitting their status as civil servants.
The Benefits of AFCAC Staff members will be those included in the Seat Agreement between AFCAC and the Host State (Senegal).
CLASSIFICATION OF POSTS AND STAFF
The classification of posts and Staff will be in accordance with the AFCAC Service Code.
SALARIES AND ALLOWANCES
The salaries and the allowances will be in accordance with the AFCAC Service Code.